Jeep First Year

Friday, May 1, 2009

Fasten yer seatbelts!

So I was perusing the internet looking for seats and seat belts and I came upon this seller on ebay: www.carparts.com


The seats they were selling were so cheap it seemed like a scam! They were half price of the identical seats found at JC Whitney that I posted about earlier. I also found the same brand of seat belts there at a discounted price also.

Look at what I am talking about:
JC Whitney Seats
CarParts.com Seats

So I took a gamble. For all I know they were miniature display only seats. Anyways the CarParts.com seats came in a box marked "JCW" and had the same "Garage Pro" branding marks on it. Plus I found a free shipping coupon and paid no shipping. I basically got the seats "buy 1 get 1 free."

The seat belts I got are cool, they are non-retractable 3pt airplane-like, chrome buckles.

Note my grip on that hurst T-handle...I am probably shifting from first to 2nd gear.