Jeep First Year

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Down to the Wire

I have been getting a start on the jeep's wiring. Here is what I have done so far.

Here is the wiring for the radio door circuit. It works like a charm, but pulls too much current for the hobby battery.

Here is the jeep wired up:

The engine is wired and turns over with the key.

Here is the in-dash wiring.

I sealed the steering wheel hole with an old dirtbike tube and some silicone.

The rear lights are installed.

I had a mechanic come test out my steering wheel installation, things seemed to check out alright.

Here is my current to do list. There are way too many small things for my to remember, so I am just going to start writing them down here. I imagine that new items will come up faster than i can cross them off.

Currently the jeep is filled with all kinds of junk.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a video of the thing running. I will definitely have it running by the weekend.